Dentalon Ltd. Has been active in the Israeli dental market since 1936 when it was established by Mr. George Byk, who immegrated from Germany' bringing with him to the Israeli dental market modern and professional standards as well as latest technologies by world leading manufacturers. In its first years Dentalon took part in the establishment of many new clinics which were opened with the growing immigration flow into Israel. In addition Dentalon took part in the development of the dental schools and other dental institutions.
As of 1956 the company was managed by Mr. Shaul Admi (Mr. Byk’s son in law) who led it to further professional success. Under his leadership, Dentalon introduced many novelties to the Israeli dental profession such as the first ultrasonic scaler, the first light curing device, the first air driven turbine and the first composite restorative. Another pioneering activity was the introduction of Oral Care products for home use an area in which Dentalon became the close partner of dental professionals and retailers.
These days, Denatlon is being managed by Mr. Admi’s sons Yoel Ilan and Dror. The company adheres to its family values keeping long term relations with its uppliers, customers and employees. Loyal to its heritage, Dentalon is committed to the introduction of new technologies and innovations.
Dentalon is serving its customers from a 1000 sq. meters logistic and administrative headquarters located in Holon. In this location the company is also operating a large training center hosting lectures and workshops for as many as 70 guests. Dentalon Ltd. Has been active in the Israeli dental market since 1936 when it was established By Mr.George Byk, a new immigrant who introduced into the young